How to get to Impruneta
From the A1 Motorway:
- Exit at “Firenze-Impruneta”. Follow signs to Tavarnuzze and then for Impruneta (6 km)
- Coming from Galluzzo: follow signs for Tavarnuzze and successively for Impruneta;
- Coming from Piazzale Michelangelo and Poggio Imperiale, follow the direction through Pozzolatico continuing for Impruneta.
- Take the Siena-Florence highway until the road ends and then follow signs to Tavarnuzze and Impruneta. Or take the scenic route of State Road 222 (Chiantigiana) towards Florence; after Strada in Chianti follow the signs for Impruneta.
Impruneta is regularly served by bus companies ATAF, SITA and CAP that connect it to Florence.
- SITA: Florence – Galluzzo – Via Impruneta Pozzolatico – Via Bagnolo
- From Florence , take ATAF bus – number 37 (bus stop in Piazza S. Maria Novella) to Tavarnuzze; change to a CAP bus (from stop in main square of Tavarnuzze) to Impruneta.
- From Florence take a CAP bus (direct) from stop nr Piazzetta Alinari, near the Santa Maria Novella main station.
- Get to the main station in Florence: Santa Maria Novella Then proceed by bus (see above). For train timetables, see website TrenItalia or Italo
How to reach Fornace Agresti, location of the event :
Via delle Fornaci
Via Europa– industrial area below Fornace Agresti, connected by a walkway
Coming from main square Piazza Buondelmonti,
Cross square towards Hotel Bellavista.
Follow road down to your left (via della Fonte)
Take the first left (via delle Fornaci) and immediately take 1st on the right for free parking in via Europa. The walkway up to the event is at the end of this road.
Other car parks: Town centre Impruneta, ( 8 -10- minutes walk to Fornace Agresti)
Piazza Accursio da Bagnolo (free parking)
Piazza Buondelmonti (paid parking).
We do not recommend driving right up to Fornace Agresti as there is no parking availability.
Road distance from Impruneta:
Florence 17 km; Siena 61 km; Barberino Val d’Elsa 24 km;
Greve in Chianti 16 km; San Casciano Val di Pesa 9 km; Tavarnelle Val di Pesa 22 km.